- Find a 2 litter soda bottle
- Cut off the top first quarter
- Fill it half way with seed starter
- Then plant your tomato seeds (2-3 seeds) in a 1/4 inch deep hole. Do not water to much.
- Turn the cut off lid over so the spout fits inside of the bottle.
- When the seeds sprout wait till the second set of leaves form and then transplant. Plant them deep enough to cover up to the second set of leaves.
Saturday, August 6, 2011
How To Make Your Own Tomato GreenHouse
Free Online Kids Games
- Raft Wars
- Online Fishing Game